Our inclusive services.
At the Landhotel zum Löwen you can enjoy a range of included services. Paricularly noteworthy: the Almencard, the guest card that accompanies you throughout your stay and includes everything from public transport to museum admission. Read here!
Included for you:
- Breakfast buffet every day
- 4-course menu of your choice for dinner with crispy salads exept Wednesday
- 5-course gala dinner on Sundays
- Weekly guided alpine or mountain hikes with your host Hubert
- Weekly barbecue with a solo entertainer on our sun terrace (in summer time)
- Once a week: bowling evening on our garden bowling alley
- Almencard guest card for the use of all public transport in South Tyrol (buses and trains) as well as using the mountain railways in the Gitschberg Jochtal holiday region (from 13th May until 7th July and from 18th September until 4th November 2023) and entry to all castles and musems in South Tyrol.
- Weekly program in the holiday region also with a wide range of activities for children.
Details of all activities and registration in our digital concierge.
- Outdoor swimming pool and sauna (bathrobe rental for a fee)
During lunchtime from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. you can eat à la carte in our restaurant for a surcharge (except on the rest day).